Manage My Money is designed to help those who are not confident with their maths or reading and writing to get control of their finances.
It’s a 10 week course running on Thursdays from 12.30pm to 2.30pm. The Term 3 course starts 20th July.
The course is free to NZ Citizens and Residents, but you must have good listening and speaking skills in English.
On this course you will:
- Identify your attitude to money matters
- Clarify your needs, obligations, and wants
- Create a budget
- Track your money in and out
- Find ways to save money and build an emergency fund
- Deal with debt
- Compare ways of borrowing money and interest rates
- Identify types of Insurance and their relevance to you
- Plan Retirement savings
- Set your own financial goals
Phone or email to enrol.